#PowerShiftMsia is back!
This September #PowerShiftMsia will see 100 youths from all over Malaysia coming together for a threeday workshop to strengthen their climate change knowledge and learn how to run successful campaigns, with a target outcome of developing impactful climate campaigns.
If you’ve got passion to stop climate change and want to be apart of a globally connected network of young people, this is no doubt for YOU!
A kickstarter workshop for highly motivated youths to:
- Learn about Malaysia’s efforts in climate change
- Learn about youth climate movements around the world
- Meet local groups and learn from their past campaigning experiences
- Find out how to be part of this global effort
- Learn how to design and realize their own project in line with the international goals
We are coming up with 2 tracts:
- Creative campaigning
- Policy and governance
- Digital campaigning
- Art and activism
- Creative fundraising
- Fundamental knowledge on sustainability
- Relationship between sustainability with efforts in climate change
- Successful local campaigning
*Please fill in the participation form below. Once registered, you will receive an email containing a form for you to choose the syllabus in our tracts. Please note that attendance is COMPULSORY for the syllabus that you have chosen.
Batang Kali, Hulu Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia.
11-13 September, 2015
- RM150 after 16th August 2015
- Participant’s own words, click here
- #PowerShiftMsia 2014 in Penang
- #PowerShiftMsia 2013 in Selangor
- #PowerShiftMsia 2015 is ready, are you?